IS Process Reengineering
TWM Associates, Inc. (TWM) helps organizations reengineer IS processes to make them more efficient, economical, and meet the demands of the organization while at the same time helping the organization to reduce costs.
TWM’s approach to IS process reengineering is to help the organization assess and identify areas of the IS processes that are not being optimized and make recommendations for streamlining processes to make them more efficient. TWM performs Process Improvement as part of a five step process:
1. Information Assessment –TWM analyzes economic and social trends, legislation, customer demand/expectation, changes and advancements in technology, emerging technology trends, and competitive conditions.
2. Strategic Positioning - The Customer’s Goals will be placed in the context of the future, and where the Security Program will be going.
3. Process Improvement - TWM will develop technical white papers that ultimately could become draft Agency’s security policy.
4. Process Implementation - TWM will help to create the path by changing the Security Policy Framework artifacts, processes, tools and other artifacts that constitute the Security Program.
5. Performance Evaluation –TWM reviews to see how well the Security Policy Framework was changed.